L-Welse.com Forum
HomeForumL-Nummern, Zuchtberichte, Literatur, ...L-NummernC-NummernSystematik - Gattungen, Arten, ...Fachbegriffe und deren ErklärungGalerieLinks

Zurück   L-Welse.com Forum > Welse > Zucht
Registrieren Hilfe Mitgliederliste Mitgliederkarte Kalender Heutige Beiträge

Zucht Zucht von Welsen.
Beachtet auch die Zuchtberichte in der Datenbank.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 12.12.2003, 11:32   #11
joern

Zitat:
Originally posted by moonflower@12th December 2003 - 11:06
ich möcht mal in die runde werfen, dass so gut wie jedes hundefutter kupfer enthält
Hi,

und nicht nur im Schweinefutter, sondern auch im Schweinefleisch...das macht das Fleisch roter....und über die Gülle kommt's dann ins Grundwasser.....hab da aber bisher keine Anstiege feststellen können.
Vermutlich sind bei den heutigen Meßmethoden und deren sehr niedrigen Nachweisgrenzen überall Schwermetalle drin...siehe Paracelsus

Wieviel Kupfer ist denn eigentlich in den Zierfischfuttersorten drin ???
Auch, noch nie gemessen ???
Alt 12.12.2003, 14:01   #12
Ralf Rombach
Wels

Zitat:
Originally posted by moonflower@12th December 2003 - 11:06
moin

ich möcht mal in die runde werfen, dass so gut wie jedes hundefutter kupfer enthält

baba
In Doc Kremsers Wunderdünger auch.

Immer eine Frage der Dosierung.

Gruss Ralf
Alt 12.12.2003, 16:12   #13
joern

Zitat:
Originally posted by Walter@12th December 2003 - 11:08
erst einmal zu Vires:
Dass er existiert, ist ja bewiesen, denn er hält ...
Hi,

gibt es da für die etwas "jüngeren" Forenmitglieder ein wenig Nachhilfe ? Wer? Welches Buch ? was sonst noch, um das (zumindest grob) zu verstehen ?
Alt 12.12.2003, 19:25   #14
Walter
Herr Prof. Obermoserer

Benutzerbild von Walter

So alt ist das Buch doch gar nicht:

"Loricariidae - the Tricks of the Trade"
Alt 12.12.2003, 19:26   #15
Walter
Herr Prof. Obermoserer

Benutzerbild von Walter

Und nochmal bei PC:
"Loricariidae - the Tricks of the Trade"
Alt 15.12.2003, 08:52   #16
Walter
Herr Prof. Obermoserer

Benutzerbild von Walter

Hi,
ui, Vires ist ja richtig aktiv und hat im PCF auch zu seinem Buch Stellung genommen:

Hello again,
Several statements have been made over the years about the lack of photos in the original printing. At the time I did the book, finding a publisher which would accept the project for anything other than minimal payment was not possible. A major international publisher offered me $350 as is, and that was the best offer. As a result, I took it upon myself to publish and didn't realize all the repercussions involved. To make this a shorter story, I'll go ahead and say it. At this moment, there is a revised and updated edition of the book on my desk. I still have to do some work on it as there are several species which I haven't even added yet, but I expect to be finished with it by the first of the year.
Here's the bad news. Because there were so many problems with the first edition, I will not be self-publishing this version. This is the part that is going to upset a few people. I have spoke with 2 publisher, both of which can give international sales, but neither of them has been ecstatic about a lot of pictures being included. This was a big surprise to me as well. I am considering, still not confirmed as to my capability, producing a HTML based set of photos which I will distribute myself.
Any way I go about it, it will be at least a year, probably longer, before any kind of update is available to the public. The photo set could even be another 6 months past that. I am still looking for other prospective publishers, but I honestly believe I've talked to most of them that can do the distribution I'm looking for.
I can't even begin to explain how it makes me feel to think that the German hobby has doubted my work. At first, I tried to tell myself that it really doesn't matter, but the fact is that I wrote the book to get the knowledge base out there. For that reason, it does matter. I had thought that I had accomplished that and it is quite contrary to that goal.
I was contacted earlier this year regarding the black market copies of the book being available as various pdf files as well as the illegal copies which are being sold and exchanged. My response to the individual was that I really didn't mind them since they were still just advancing the available base. This can be confirmed by a member of this forum if they are willing to step forward. I will not name names.
I am also aware of the fact that the book was very difficult to get because I was unable to promote it the way it should have been done. That in itself was probably the major contributing factor for this to be done. That is the reason I do not want to self-publish the next edition. I'm sure a better known publisher can work around those obstacles better than I can.

Larry Vires
Alt 15.12.2003, 13:12   #17
Martin G.
Herr der grossen Klappe

Benutzerbild von Martin G.

Hi Walter,

Er kann ja aktiv sein, aber er schreibt auch Dinge, die sicher Unsinn sind. Was er im Buch beschreibt, kann ich nicht bewerten, weil ich seine Welterstnachzuchten nicht wiederholen konnte.
Von roten Hexenwelsen ("L10a") hat er jedenfalls keinen Plan. Die Larven schlüpfen niemals nach 6 Tagen, frühestens nach 11-12 Tagen. Ich wollte mich bei PC nicht anmelden und gleich mit motzen anfangen...

Gruß, Martin.
Martin G. ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.12.2003, 12:02   #18
skh
Welspapa

Hi Martin,

Zitat:
aber er schreibt auch Dinge, die sicher Unsinn sind. Was er im Buch

... drum verfasst man ja einfacher auch ein Buch statt einen Artikel. Und im Eigenverlag isses noch leichter ...

so long

Stefan

Stefan
skh ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort