PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Taxonomy of Ixinandria Isbrücker & Nijssen (Loricariidae: Loricariinae) based on morphological and molecular data

L-ko
30.09.2008, 16:53
Taxonomy of Ixinandria Isbrücker & Nijssen (Loricariidae: Loricariinae) based on morphological and molecular data

Mónica S. Rodriguez, Christian A. Cramer, Sandro L. Bonatto and Roberto E. Reis

The genus Ixinandria was described in 1979 to include I. steinbachi from the upper rÃ*o Juramento in northern Argentina and I. montebelloi from the upper rÃ*o Bermejo in southern Bolivia. We used a multivariate morphometric analysis (Principal Components Analysis) and a molecular comparison of the Cytochrome Oxidase I gene to investigate variation among distinct populations from the known distribution range of both species. We onclude that the populations are not significantly distinct and do not deserve separate species recognition, and we place I. montebelloi in the synonymy of I. steinbachi.
Quelle: Neotropical Ichthyology, 6(3):367-378, 2008

PDF (https://www.ufrgs.br/ni/vol6num3/v06n3a10.pdf)

Viele Grüße
Elko

PS: Ich verweise mal ausnahmsweise auf die Autorenliste: Christian Cramer bei uns L172

Norman
30.09.2008, 20:03
Hallo Zusammen,

Lang erwartet, nun endlich erschienen.
Die Moral von der Geschichte ist die Synonymisierung von I.montebelloi zu I.steinbachi, das steht aber auch schon im Abstract. Sonst gibt es hier nun erstmals Lebendfotos von Ixinandria zu sehen (für alle die nicht in Negast dabei waren).

viele Grüße
Norman